Well hello November! I can not believe that October has already come and gone and here we are into a new month. Our kids had so much fun trick o treating with friends…dressing up in costumes of their own choices and collecting an abundance amount of candy (lucky me), but truly that’s what it is all about.
Then before we could even begin to over indulge in our slew of treats and say our official goodbyes to Halloween…Christmas embellishments have already made their way through…beautifully adorning the shelves of every store we have stepped foot in & as catalogs galore fill our mailboxes! I am beyond thrilled for this upcoming season and happily welcome it back every year with open arms…Santa baby bring it on!
But first though…before I get knee deep professing my love for everything Christmas let’s discuss where else my love runs deep!
Let’s get cozy!
Chilly weather has finally arrived in Maine and I couldn’t be happier!! I know some would stongly disagree…buuuuut in my eyes this can only mean one thing!
It is Sweater Weather!!
I’m rounding up my 5 basic sweater styles that I have stocked up on as I prepare to cozy up in and keep myself warm & effortlessly “put together” through these next few bone chilling months ahead! And bonus piece is…not only were all of them budget friendly, but I was able to score them all (besides 1) on a one stop shopping spot! Yessss..win win! Enjoy!
1. There are times us ladies just want to hide what is going on back there…this is the answer!
2. What can I say I am a sucker for the classic fair isle style!
3. Nothing screams cozy & warm louder then this!
4. Because if it says Boyfriend…it must mean comfortable!
5. Last, but certainly not least! I picked this simple versatile piece up where else other then at my favorite place and yours! I have layered it with a long tee & jeans or on a night out on the town with leggings and a blazer over. I may have even gone back and picked up another color!
Wishing everyone a relaxing & wonderful weekend!